About the Company
Adapt Courseware develops personalized, next generation courseware curriculum for colleges and those seeking to pursue their college education, who seek to increase completion rates and improve learning outcomes, while lowering the cost of a quality education.
Adapt Courseware is leading the way to better, more effective online college courses. More students complete our courses, so student retention is increased – a critical success factor for our online and for-profit college customers. More students can be served at the lower instructional costs, benefiting the state and community colleges we also serve.
Adapt Courseware is an early stage company with headquarters in Rochester, NY. As such we are currently seeking qualified individuals to help the company continue to design and develop innovative, leading edge solutions for the education market.
- Now Hiring: Student Testers: Financial Accounting
- Now Hiring: Instructional Writer
- Now Hiring: Student Testers: Statistics
- Now Hiring: Accounting Subject Matter Experts
“At Adapt Courseware, we are building a growing team of people who are passionate about educational innovation. If the idea of delivering the best available online learning experience excites you, consider joining us.”
John Boersma, Ph.D.
Founder and CEO
Adapt Courseware provides a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Healthcare plan.
- A 401K plan through American Funds.
- 10 days of accrued annualized vacation from first day worked.
- Up to 8 public holidays as declared by Adapt Courseware.
- 5 days of accrued annualized sick/personal time off.